Multi-owner property management
We provide expert management and consultancy services for the associations of flat owners in multi-owner properties. We work in accordance with statutory provisions as set out in the German Residential Property Act [Wohnungseigentumsgesetz, WEG], in particular with sections 27 and 28 WEG, and with the applicable property division declarations [Teilungserklärungen], owner and ownership regulations [Gemeinschaftsordnungen] and the decisions of the owner meetings.
Our services for owner associations
- A dedicated advisor for the property as a whole
- Contact with the administrative boards of the owner associations
- Regular property inspections
- Award of service and maintenance work in consultation with the owners
- Warranty claims management, where applicable with assistance from experts in the field and legal support
- Service charge payment monitoring in accordance with the binding expenses plan [Wirtschaftsplan]
- Professional payment collection/reminder system
- Punctual and professional service charge invoicing and expenses plans
- Maintenance reserves in separate reserve accounts
- Professional management and implementation of owner meetings
- Minuting meetings and issuing minutes to the owners
Do you own a flat in a residential building and are looking for a new manager? Why not find out about the services we offer.